What you need to have Mwana Account?
- Filled account opening form.
- Child’s birth certificate or passport.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs for the child.
- Valid identification document of account signatory.
- 2 coloured passport size photographs for the parent or guardian.
- Physical evidence of premises e.g. Utility bills or tenancy agreement or letter of introduction from local Government authorities.
The Foundation of their future starts now.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
What Mwana Account offers you?
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- Attractive higher interest rates.
- Withdrawal limited to four times a year.
- Maximum investment amount unlimited.
- It helps teach children the importance of saving.
- It is available on both local and foreign currencies.
- Free standing orders to help you achieve your savings goals.
- Deposit any amount through Mkombozi BankPlus or MKCB Branch.