Integrity Account may be operated by;
- Sole Proprietors.
- Societies, Clubs and Associations.
What you need to have Integrity Account?
- Filled account opening form.
- Valid identification document of account signatory.
- 2 coloured Passport size photographs for the account signatory.
- Physical evidence of premises e.g. Utility bills, tenancy agreement or letter of introduction from local Government authorities.
A personalised product as unique as you.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
What Integrity Account offers you?
- Very attractive higher interest rate.
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- Maximum investment amount unlimited.
- One withdrawal per quarter without losing Interest.
- Deposit any amount through Mkombozi BankPlus or MKCB Branch.
- Allows immediate borrowing up to 80% of your savings.
- You will be looked after at all times with a dedicated MKCB officer.
- The more the balance in the account, the higher the rate of interest offered.