PERSONAL SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Savings account may be operated by;
- Sole Proprietors.
- Religious Institutions.
- Learning Institutions.
- Societies, Clubs and Associations.
Whats needed to open MKCB Savings Account?
- Filled account opening form.
- Valid identification document of account signatory.
- 2 coloured Passport size photographs for the account signatory.
- Physical evidence of premises e.g. Utility bills, tenancy agreement or letter of introduction from local Government authorities.
Why MKCB Savings Account ?
- Maximum investment amount unlimited.
- Attractive interest rates to grow your savings.
- Available on both local and foreign currencies.
- Free SMS alerts.
- Deposit any amount through Mkombozi BankPlus or MKCB Branch.
- You will be looked after, at all times with a dedicated MKCB officer.
- Access to your funds 24 hours, 7 days a week via MKOMBOZI ATM CARD which is a member of UMOJASWITCH network.
- Access to other bank services like money transfers and mobile banking services ‘Mkombozi BankPlus’ which is a 24/7 full banking service that allows MKCB customers to perform financial transactions and access banking information using their mobile phones.